Push notifications are messages that are displayed on a user's mobile phone or computer using the web browser of user's choice. These notifications appear regardless of whether your app or website is open or not. Push notifications are used to communicate effectively with site visitors.
If you agree to receive information via push notifications:
- you have the opportunity to find out about new offers from lenders;
- you have the opportunity to receive information about various promotions and discounts,
- push notifications can transmit real-time updates,
- they can send various transaction messages,
- push notifications can make various reminders and more.
Push notifications are sent to the user's device 1 to 6 times a month.